Early English porcelain advertising sign advertising "Ruston-Hornesby Oil Engines". The sign was made for the company "Greaves Cotton & Co. LTD" in Lahore Bombay who was "Greaves Cotton England" founded in 1859.
In 1937 Greaves Cotton entered into an allience with Crompton Parkinson of England to introduce a rage of products in India. They than joined hands with Ruston-Hornesby LTD, England in 1939 and started manufacturing diesel engines.
The sign was made in England and is marked "STOCAL BURTON" and measures 30" high x 20 wide and has 100% full gloss.